Kay Jewelers Support Ticket
Kay's sell Fake Diamonds - Loose stone
|Created By:||kayjewelersafake||Last Reply:||enhive|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
Anybody who brought diamond from Kay's need to check your stone. Went in Kay's over the weekend to pick up my ring I brought from them 12yrs ago. One of the stone came loose so I ask the to fix it. My husband got me a 1ct stone with little stones around the 1 ct. He replace it with a 2 from Jewerly Exchange in San Fran Cail. They ask if I was going to use my same setting @ JEx and told them yes. The Tech came out and stand in front of me and took out Kay's stone. Keep in mind he never took the ring to test of to see where it came from. He hand me the stone in a case. I ask him if I could trade it in he said your best bet is to go back to the store you brought it and do that. Now I am back in the midwest and I took it to Kay's to trade the diamond in. They are telling me it is not testing as a diamond. Now I went directly to the manger so she could of test it. She tried the tester on her diamond and she said I don't know what seem to be the problem. So she took out one of her magnify glass the one that they use to see their code. Now mind you I didn't know these stones have a code on it, I told her I have all my paper work she said she saw the code. Okay so what is the problem I ask, she called another lady over and she look at it before she test it as well and she is saying it is not diamond. My reply to them was so Kay's is selling fake diamond and they hand me back my diamond and they fled like they never talked or saw me. They didn't want me to make a seen so they went and do something esle. No kind of Ms am sorry let me call someone to help you. I called my husband and told him the out come and I said I am not going to take this lightly and we need to sue these people for selling fake stone.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Kay Jewelers reviews and tickets
- My wife took Movado watch to Kay...
- I brought my $2000 sapphire and...
- nobody go with kays
- Customer for Life
- NEVER BUY HERE
- Kay Jewelers customer service Repairs
- Horrible quality standards
- great service
- Kay Jewelers doesn't like customers
- Kay Sucks
- awful customer service
- Krappy Kays
- Kay's the worst!!
- Kay's is horrible
- Won't honor there warranty
Similar reviews and tickets
- Kay Sucks
- Customer Service
- Kay Jewelrs - Columbia Mo. Bad Ring .
- Neal Lane Engagement Ring from Kay Jewelers
- missing diamonds!!!!!!
- Promoting Crummy Diamonds
- will not award diamonds for My SInging Monsters
- Worst Jewerly Store Ever!!! Stay AWAY!!!!
- VERY UNHAPPY KAYS CUSTOMER
- KAY JEWELERS THE WORST
- Non stop issues with Kay's
- Cheap Merchandise
- white diamonds-bad experience
- Russell Simmons Stainless Steel broken
- Kay Jewelers of Muskegon, MI took my $2,000 and won't give it back!
How MeasuredUp Works