Kay Jewelers Support Ticket
Kay's sell Fake Diamonds - Loose stone
|Created By:||kayjewelersafake||Last Reply:||enhive|
|Created:||4 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
Anybody who brought diamond from Kay's need to check your stone. Went in Kay's over the weekend to pick up my ring I brought from them 12yrs ago. One of the stone came loose so I ask the to fix it. My husband got me a 1ct stone with little stones around the 1 ct. He replace it with a 2 from Jewerly Exchange in San Fran Cail. They ask if I was going to use my same setting @ JEx and told them yes. The Tech came out and stand in front of me and took out Kay's stone. Keep in mind he never took the ring to test of to see where it came from. He hand me the stone in a case. I ask him if I could trade it in he said your best bet is to go back to the store you brought it and do that. Now I am back in the midwest and I took it to Kay's to trade the diamond in. They are telling me it is not testing as a diamond. Now I went directly to the manger so she could of test it. She tried the tester on her diamond and she said I don't know what seem to be the problem. So she took out one of her magnify glass the one that they use to see their code. Now mind you I didn't know these stones have a code on it, I told her I have all my paper work she said she saw the code. Okay so what is the problem I ask, she called another lady over and she look at it before she test it as well and she is saying it is not diamond. My reply to them was so Kay's is selling fake diamond and they hand me back my diamond and they fled like they never talked or saw me. They didn't want me to make a seen so they went and do something esle. No kind of Ms am sorry let me call someone to help you. I called my husband and told him the out come and I said I am not going to take this lightly and we need to sue these people for selling fake stone.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Kay Jewelers reviews and tickets
- Screwed up 2 rings
- Kay Jewelers Poor Craftmanship and Customer Seervice
- kay jewelers broken rings
- I want a new chain, not a new necklace
- Expensive Costume Jewelry
- Kay's customer service sucks
- Diamond kept falling out - worst place to buy from
- kay jewelers
- Kay Jewelers poor customer service
- Kay Jewelers No Color to Birthstones
- Credit score took a dive...
- Gina B.
- Lost Diamond & Re Sizing issue Kay Jewelers @ Dayton Mall
- Worse Customer service and product fix return
- kay jewlers is a scam
- Ruined my engagement ring 15.5 years old
Similar reviews and tickets
- Worst Jewerly Store Ever!!! Stay AWAY!!!!
- will not award diamonds for My SInging Monsters
- missing diamonds!!!!!!
- Promoting Crummy Diamonds
- I phone 5 charger
- missing rewards
- Getting Banned on Blitz Brigade
- white diamonds-bad experience
- Missing Diamonds
- Fake MAC cosmetics
- Watch out review
- Fake Game
- Engagement Ring Woes
- Buyer Beware!!
- Does not pay diamonds
- Not so bad if you are careful.
How MeasuredUp Works